Travertine floor cleaning in Anaheim helps you keep your floors beautiful for years to come
There is a reason travertine is so widely used in the world of design: It is beautiful. The natural, earthy tones are unique to each piece yet they go perfectly with any décor. While we love that this substance is used so frequently, there is one downside: It is such a soft, calcium-based stone that it can be easily scratched, stained, and etched.
At Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations we hope homeowners will not use this as an excuse not to use it but will rather turn to us for travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA. In fact, we offer the full range of travertine services to ensure your flooring looks beautiful for many years to come.
Travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA can make quick work of mold
Any flooring gets dirty and needs professional cleaning but not all flooring needs the same type of maintenance. One of the issues that homeowners have with travertine is that it is prone to grow mold. When it is also so often used in moist environments, it is no surprise that our travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA often includes getting rid of mold. We have the resources, tools, and equipment to do so without damaging the stone.
Travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA is just the first step
While at Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations we are proud of our many years of service providing comprehensive cleaning services for all types of natural stone, including travertine, in some cases cleaning is just one of the services you need. We can help with all the following and more:
- Maintenance. Once we have your travertine in top shape, we can set up regular maintenance cleanings and service appointments to keep it in top shape.
- Polishing. It doesn’t matter if the finish of your travertine is honed or polished, it will likely become scratched, worn, or etched over time. We can provide polishing and other refinishing services utilizing diamond abrasive compounds and water for a dust-free polish.
- Repairs. Travertine is soft and it has many natural holes. As a result, it may require repair. We can fill it any chips or holes much better than you can accomplish using a low-quality DIY kit that could potentially do more harm than good.
- Restoration. If you have travertine that has seen better days, travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA may not be enough. We can assess your floor’s state and offer a comprehensive plan to get it back to its best side.
- Sealing. Due to the fact that travertine is porous, sealing it can help reduce the pore size and ensure that it is both less likely to get dirty and easier to clean.
Does this list help you better understand the many options available to you in addition to travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA? We hope you will call Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations at (714) 917-5255 now to learn more about the right services for your travertine flooring.