You will be amazed at the results of travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA
It is not mistake that travertine is one of the most used flooring materials. It is a beautiful stone with unique slabs for each homeowner. The colors are lovely, subdued, and fit in with any type of décor. There is just one issue: Travertine can be difficult to keep in top shape.
The reality is that travertine is a soft, calcium-based stone. As a result, it can be scratched, stained, and etched more easily than can other types of flooring. This should not give you pause if you are considering installing it though – comprehensive travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA
Travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA can get rid of any mold issues
Travertine flooring is popular in bathrooms but there is one major downside: Mold can thrive on it when the stone is installed in moist environments. The good news is that you can quickly deal with this – without damaging the stone – by contact Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations for help with travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA. We can also treat the stone so that mold growth is prevented in the future.
Travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA is just the first step
While at Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations we are proud of our many years of service providing comprehensive cleaning services for all types of natural stone, including travertine, in some cases cleaning is just one of the services you need. We can help with all the following and more:
- Maintenance. Once we have your travertine in top shape, we can set up regular maintenance cleanings and service appointments to keep it in top shape.
- Polishing. It doesn’t matter if the finish of your travertine is honed or polished, it will likely become scratched, worn, or etched over time. We can provide polishing and other refinishing services utilizing diamond abrasive compounds and water for a dust-free polish.
- Repairs. Travertine is soft and it has many natural holes. As a result, it may require repair. We can fill it any chips or holes much better than you can accomplish using a low-quality DIY kit that could potentially do more harm than good.
- Restoration. If you have travertine that has seen better days, travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA may not be enough. We can assess your floor’s state and offer a comprehensive plan to get it back to its best side.
- Sealing. Due to the fact that travertine is porous, sealing it can help reduce the pore size and ensure that it is both less likely to get dirty and easier to clean.
Does this list help you better understand the many options available to you in addition to travertine floor cleaning in Irvine CA? We hope you will call Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations at (714) 917-5255 now to learn more about the right services for your travertine flooring.