You won’t believe the difference it can make when you invest in travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA
There is no question about it: Travertine is one of the most beautiful natural stones in the world. This is why designers across the world want to use it and why it is used to so frequently in homes. With a unique appearance in every instance, always in an understated palette of earthy tones, the unique colors of this option are beautiful. That said, without proper travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA, these floors can quickly lose their beauty.
It is important to remember that travertine is a soft, calcium-based stone. This leaves it vulnerable to staining as well as scratching and etching. While this may give some homeowners pause when deciding if they should include it in their design, the good news is that Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations is here to offer a full range of services including travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA.
Travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA can make quick work of mold
Any flooring gets dirty and needs professional cleaning but not all flooring needs the same type of maintenance. One of the issues that homeowners have with travertine is that it is prone to grow mold. When it is also so often used in moist environments, it is no surprise that our travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA often includes getting rid of mold. We have the resources, tools, and equipment to do so without damaging the stone.
We can help with much more than just travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA
No matter how deeply you need travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA, you will be pleased to learn that Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations can help with so much more. If you want your floor to look as good as possible for as long as possible, then the following services may also be helpful:
- Repairs. Travertine is soft and it has many natural holes. As a result, it may require repair. We can fill it any chips or holes much better than you can accomplish using a low-quality DIY kit that could potentially do more harm than good.
- Restoration. If you have travertine that has seen better days, travertine floor cleaning in Pasadena CA may not be enough. We can assess your floor’s state and offer a comprehensive plan to get it back to its best side.
- Polishing. It doesn’t matter if the finish of your travertine is honed or polished, it will likely become scratched, worn, or etched over time. We can provide polishing and other refinishing services utilizing diamond abrasive compounds and water for a dust-free polish.
- Sealing. Due to the fact that travertine is porous, sealing it can help reduce the pore size and ensure that it is both less likely to get dirty and easier to clean.
- Maintenance. Once we have your travertine in top shape, we can set up regular maintenance cleanings and service appointments to keep it in top shape.
If you have questions about the best way to get the most out of your travertine flooring then we welcome your call to Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations at (714) 917-5255. Reach out today and let us get started turning your current flooring into the best flooring it can be.