Travertine floor cleaning in Anaheim helps you keep your floors beautiful for years to come
There is a reason travertine is so widely used in the world of design: It is beautiful. The natural, earthy tones are unique to each piece yet they go perfectly with any décor. While we love that this substance is used so frequently, there is one downside: It is such a soft, calcium-based stone that it can be easily scratched, stained, and etched.
At Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations we hope homeowners will not use this as an excuse not to use it but will rather turn to us for travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA. In fact, we offer the full range of travertine services to ensure your flooring looks beautiful for many years to come.
Travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA can get rid of any mold issues
Travertine flooring is popular in bathrooms but there is one major downside: Mold can thrive on it when the stone is installed in moist environments. The good news is that you can quickly deal with this – without damaging the stone – by contact Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations for help with travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA. We can also treat the stone so that mold growth is prevented in the future.
We can help with much more than just travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA
No matter how deeply you need travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA, you will be pleased to learn that Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations can help with so much more. If you want your floor to look as good as possible for as long as possible, then the following services may also be helpful:
- Repairs. Travertine is soft and it has many natural holes. As a result, it may require repair. We can fill it any chips or holes much better than you can accomplish using a low-quality DIY kit that could potentially do more harm than good.
- Restoration. If you have travertine that has seen better days, travertine floor cleaning in Newport Beach CA may not be enough. We can assess your floor’s state and offer a comprehensive plan to get it back to its best side.
- Polishing. It doesn’t matter if the finish of your travertine is honed or polished, it will likely become scratched, worn, or etched over time. We can provide polishing and other refinishing services utilizing diamond abrasive compounds and water for a dust-free polish.
- Sealing. Due to the fact that travertine is porous, sealing it can help reduce the pore size and ensure that it is both less likely to get dirty and easier to clean.
- Maintenance. Once we have your travertine in top shape, we can set up regular maintenance cleanings and service appointments to keep it in top shape.
If you have questions about the best way to get the most out of your travertine flooring then we welcome your call to Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations at (714) 917-5255. Reach out today and let us get started turning your current flooring into the best flooring it can be.