You won’t believe the difference it can make when you invest in travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA
There is no question about it: Travertine is one of the most beautiful natural stones in the world. This is why designers across the world want to use it and why it is used to so frequently in homes. With a unique appearance in every instance, always in an understated palette of earthy tones, the unique colors of this option are beautiful. That said, without proper travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA, these floors can quickly lose their beauty.
It is important to remember that travertine is a soft, calcium-based stone. This leaves it vulnerable to staining as well as scratching and etching. While this may give some homeowners pause when deciding if they should include it in their design, the good news is that Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations is here to offer a full range of services including travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA.
Do you have mold issues? Travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA will take care of it
One of the issues with travertine is that it can be an ideal place for mold to grow. However, there is a relatively easy way to deal with this issue: Travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA. At Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations we can clean your travertine without damaging it – and can remove any mold. Be sure to ask us about preventing treatments and measures that can be taken to prevent the re-growth of mold in the future.
We are here to help with travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA and much more
Travertine floor cleaning in Los Angeles CA is one of the services you can choose from Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations but the reality is that you likely have other needs for your delicate floor. We offer five additional travertine services:
- Maintenance services. Once we have your travertine in top shape, we can set up regular maintenance cleanings and service appointments to keep it in top shape.
- Polishing services. It doesn’t matter if the finish of your travertine is honed or polished, it will likely become scratched, worn, or etched over time. We can provide polishing and other refinishing services utilizing diamond abrasive compounds and water for a dust-free polish.
- Chip and hole repair. Travertine is soft and it has many natural holes. As a result, it may require repair. We can fill it any chips or holes much better than you can accomplish using a low-quality DIY kit that could potentially do more harm than good.
- Restoration services. If you have travertine that has seen better days, travertine floor cleaning in Laguna Beach CA may not be enough. We can assess your floor’s state and offer a comprehensive plan to get it back to its best side.
- Travertine sealing. Due to the fact that travertine is porous, sealing it can help reduce the pore size and ensure that it is both less likely to get dirty and easier to clean.
These are just some example of the ways in which we can help with your natural stone floor. Contact Advanced Stone & Tile Restorations at (714) 917-5255 now to get started.